Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day 2

Well my car is completely full and I am officially homeless. The packing up went smoothly and I was able to sell almost everything I wanted to. I really thank God for that. I would start stressing-out that there would be stuff left over at the end but I just prayed about it and He really took care of it. I have had lots of questions about my itinerary. Here it is so far: June 22-26 I will be helping with a youth trip (a good friend of mine is a youth pastor); June 28 - August 24 I will be in Mexico at the YWAM base doing whatever they most need done; September 1 to May 24 I will be in Norway at the YWAM base in ENGAVĂ…GEN. Why Norway? To work for YWAM long-term a person has to attend one of YWAM's "Discipleship Training Schools" or DTS for short. I chose this DTS because they incorporate outdoor excursions into the teaching. What will I do after that? Whatever God wants me to.

3 comments:

The Whitehead's said...

Don, you are an inspiration to me. Thanks for setting up the blog. I will check it all the time to see what you are up to and what God is doing in and around you!

Maribel said...

Querido(dear)Donsito, You always have been an inspiration for me and my family. Thaks for every thing that you did for me. Also thanks for your prayes. I will check in all the time to see what you are up to. I know that God picked up the right person for this job. God bless you always,
Love,
Maribel

jonathan sebastian bartholomew estrella III said...

Hey, what happened to the FREE pile?